People have such a busy schedule these days that they don’t get the chance to pamper themselves. With hectic schedules, they get tired, but still have to drag themselves till the end of the day. That is why when they return home after a hectic day, the first thing that they crave for is hot water bath. Hot water relaxes tense muscles and gives your body great relief. What if you add something extra to release your muscles and give your body ease from joint pain and cramps?
We are talking about Bath salts that have different characteristics and work perfectly on joint pain and tensed muscles. Some salts are also used to treat psoriasis, arthritis and joint pain. They aren’t difficult to find in local stores. However, some specific salts are available at specific stores. In case, those stores aren’t available near you then you can always look for it online on Amazon or on eBay.
Salts are generally used in cooking food, which is found in all local stores. Some specific salts that have medical benefits were created artificially in 1928 in France. These chemicals have always been a topic of controversy in United States and Israel. After too many arguments, these chemicals are found in the name of bath salt or glass cleaner.
Let’s see some of the benefits of bath salt –
- They have minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium and bromide, which clean pores very gently.
- These minerals are absorbed by skin giving it a natural glow.
- Magnesium makes you active by reducing stress and fatigue.
- Potassium makes your skin moist.
- Since they are mixed with essential oil, herbs and dried flowers, the aroma makes you feel dizzy and gives you a pleasant sleep thereby making you feel healthy early morning.
There are different salts available with different compositions and each has their own importance –
- Epsom salt is made through magnesium, Sulphur and oxygen. It helps in relaxing muscles, releasing stress and exfoliating your skin.
- Dead Sea salt comes from Dead Sea, and has good quantity of magnesium, sodium chloride and bromide. It helps in increasing blood circulation in the body.
- Himalayan Salt is pink in color because of excess of iron available in it. It is extorted from Himalayas and is good in maintaining Ph balance of your skin.
Different types of salt might be available online or at your neighboring store. However, not all have the same medicinal benefits. It is therefore necessary, for you to realize your requirement and search for the salt accordingly.